1001 One-Liners and Short Jokes - Graham Cann
They’re all here in this classic collection of the most hilarious One-Liners on planet Earth!
This eye-watering compilation has been carefully selected to get your giggle glands going and is guaranteed to give you hours of laughter and enjoyment. Each of the 1001 gags has been placed into its own category such as Addictions, Sex and Religion so you can find a joke easily on any number of topics.
A wise sage once said, “Laughter is, and will always be, the best form of therapy” so go on, cheer yourself up with this fabulous collection of mirth and merriment.
- “If your mornings are feeling a bit “Groundhog Day” at the moment, I prescribe this gem of a book and some decent coffee. Made me feel better, instantly. The only problem is how to stop reading…a real chortle fest, even had my notoriously grumpy husband chuckling over his bacon sandwich, no mean feat” ★★★★★
- “Great book for cheering oneself & others up. The majority of the jokes are short or one liners so the laughs come thick & fast, great for parties & other celebrations, wouldn’t be without it” ★★★★★
- “Absolutely loved this. It was really FUNNY!!” ★★★★★
- “Great resource for best man speeches” ★★★★★
- “Just what I needed a book of jokes to cheer me up with all the world events going on. Lovely to enjoy some short jokes … hours of laughs in many different categories” ★★★★★
Another 1001 One-Liners and Short Jokes - Graham Cann
Sit down and savour Volume Two! Another fabulous compilation of the world’s funniest one-liners and short jokes in over forty hilarious categories such as Celebrities, Doctors, Sex and so many more.
You’re in for a real treat with over 1000 giggles, groans and belly laughs designed to lift your mood and make your day!
If laughter is the best medicine, there’s enough here to dose up the entire world’s population with a vaccine guaranteed to put a smile on your face and warm the cockles of your heart.
- “I wanted to join Paranoids Anonymous but they wouldn’t tell me where they met”
- “I’ve been telling people about the benefit of eating dried grapes. It’s all about raisin awareness”
- “I’m writing a book about hurricanes and tornadoes. It’s only a draft at the moment….”
- “I tried taking a selfie in the shower but it keeps coming out blurry. I have selfie steam issues”