Graham Cann brings a wealth of experience to the knowledge and practice of mindfulness and meditation gained over 50 years to produce an excellent beginners’ guide. It is perfect for those with little or no knowledge of the subject who are seeking to improve their mental and physical well-being.
He will be sharing how, in just a few minutes each day, you can relieve worry and stress and emerge as a new calmer, and more contented you!
‘Mindfulness for Beginners’ is an easy to read, step-by-step guide that empowers you to take control of your mind and bring peace to bear on your life even in the most trying of circumstances. By following the varied simple exercises within this book, you will be well on your way to finding more confidence and a passion for life!
‘Mindfulness for Beginners’ really is your go-to handbook for a new, enlightened outlook on life, full of hope and optimism.
If the light you want to see is the light at the end of the tunnel, then you’ll love this!
In Mindfulness For Beginners you will discover:
- Scientifically proven techniques designed to help you break free from mental turbulence and insomnia
- What Mindfulness is and how it can transform your life
- How living in the present moment can heal your mind and body
- Easy mindfulness exercises to overcome stress and worry, enabling mental well-being
- Nine Mindful attitudes that complement your practice and keep you tuned in to the present moment
- Ways you can practice mindfulness at home, at work and in the great outdoors so that wherever you are, you will feel more alive
- How to overcome common obstacles on your way to a stress-free life.
and so much more…